Tuesday, May 16, 2006

What Happened to the Dinosaurs?

I like to ask Joelle what she did in school in the evenings after a school day. Sometimes I already get, "nothing," but sometimes I'm rewarded with a fun story... Joelle reported that her teacher, Ms. Jennifer asked, "What happened to all the dinosaurs?" These are some of the answers she told me her friends gave: Evan: They're in jail. Max: They're in the sun. Vivi: They're playing in the sandbox. Alexander: They're on the farm. Ms Jennifer: Are they on Jupiter? (I swear, she really reported to me that she said, "Jupiter.") Joelle: They're on vacation at the beach. (Although she said that Blaine said it first, and then Erin said it first and then Joelle said it first. So, I'm a little fuzzy on exactly who said this.)

1 Comments:

Blogger Petie said...

I'm not sure if the teacher told them or not (I'm sure she did), but Chris also explained to Joelle what happened to them.

5/17/2006 11:40:00 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home