Sunday, June 11, 2006

All of Them...Daddy Watered the Rest.

After some tense sick moments, Joelle appears to be back in full force. Her lingo and her pretty color came back when she started to feel better on Thursday. * She called my visor a "geyser". * She told me that I smelled like a puppy flower. I think she says this because I picked upthe phrase Noonie uses and tells her she smells like a "puppy dog" when she comes in from outside. * When I asked her what flowers she watered outside with daddy, she said, "all of them. but then Daddy watered the rest." Our girlie has apparently inherited my skin color - a darker shade of pale. So, she has a little tan line from the beach and the pool. She likes to pull her panties up to show us the tan line, like the coppertone baby.

2 Comments:

Blogger Me said...

She pulled them down in Luby's to show me her "tan line".

6/12/2006 01:56:00 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Danny and I thought she looked mighty tan in that picture where she's sleeping on her playroom floor. I think she has a nice glow.

6/13/2006 09:34:00 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home