Wednesday, June 21, 2006

It's a Boy! .... or a Girl!

Seriously, we don't know much more after having our first ultrasound (there is NO way Dr. Levine could tell girl or boy at this point), but we do know that it's just one baby!!!! She said, "this is good news, I think." Chris and I both agreed with a quick, "yes, definitely." When I broke the news to Joelle that she would either have one brother or one sister, she said, "I want a sister." Does this just mean we'll definitely have a boy? Poor thing... she can't get her way on any of it.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

He! he!
I think it's going to be more like she's going to "hate" either one (stealing her crown)... Unless she's a completely different and evolved first child... who I was not!

6/21/2006 11:24:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home