Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Ever Wonder When Kids Get Freckles?

When Joelle was born, I noted that her skin was flawless. Aside from one birth mark on her waist, she was plain white. So, I asked everyone when people got freckles and no one knew. The answer is almost 4! After spending the morning at Noah's Ark pool, she has three freckles!! We told her they were angel kisses and her badge of honor for being so brave about swimming. Kind of like Nori, from Mermaidia, when she swims down to the depths of despair and earns her courage tattoo. Yes, I watch a lot of kid movies! We saw Brokeback Mountain and Mermaidia is in close competition...

1 Comments:

Blogger Petie said...

Yawn. I thought the characters weren't developed very well and it was exceedingly long for no reason. For example, did we really know much about how the wives felt. Aside from seeing Anne Hathaway change into a bleach blonde, I don't know much about her. Also, I frankly didn't really "get" the two main characters. The love didn't seem to fit. It was just a love story and a weak one at that.

5/26/2006 05:23:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home