Sunday, June 25, 2006

Per Joey's Request...

I asked Joelle tonight why she wanted a baby sister instead of a baby brother. She said, "I'm just trying to guess." I couldn't believe it! I asked again in a different way, "So, you don't care if you have a brother or a sister." She said, "nope." Crazy smart. Nana had told her two of the names we like for girls and one of them Joelle doesn't care for: Jordan. I asked her why she didn't like it tonight and she said, "It can be a boy or a girl name and it's more for boys." I'm thinking Nana told her that. How in the world would she know that? She doesn't even know a Jordan! Nana, I'm on to you! ;) By the way, Calliope is her favorite...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

editorial comment: Nana says she did not dissuade Joelle from Jordan - apparently, she got that somewhere else. On the other hand, Poppie has been pushing Hannah on Joelle. I guess that's why she kept calling a new friend, Anna, Hannah.

6/25/2006 07:05:00 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh the politics begin...
I may be too late to tell Joelle about my thoughts on "Calliope".
Does her vote count? How many points?

6/25/2006 07:40:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home